Friday, March 8, 2013

New Convention Season, New Blog!

My old cosplay blog was going woefully un-updated, so I decided to join forces with my dear friend and moon of my life, Brittany (girlieshoes). This blog will document our progress, our completed costumes and, most importantly, the achievements that we unlock in the course of our cosplay mayhem. You can check what achievements we've earned in the achievements tab. We'll be sure to post updates entitled "achievement unlocked: blah blah blah" (yes, those words exactly) whenever we accomplish things, since that's the way we like to talk about the progress that we've earned.

Basically, we're ramping up for St Louis Comic Con and trying to get as many costumes ready as possible. I'll post my current cosplays list in half a moment and I'm sure Brittany won't be far behind me.

Adieuuu!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment