Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Brittany and Nora Best Cosplay List of St. Louis Comic Con

St. Louis Comic Con was a crazy whirlwind of awesome. We had so much fun and we saw so many amazing costumes. Here are a few of our favourites, in no particular order:

Dr Horrible and Captain Hammer. 
These guys were totally awesome. They were totally in character and the Captain Hammer guy gave us Captain Hammer t-shirts. I'd been eyeing that death ray all day, but we didn't get a picture of them until we were on our way out the door on Friday night. ^_^

FILI AND KILI, YOU GUYS
These were easily our favourite cosplayers at the entire con. They made these costumes before they even knew about the con.... just for fun. Their costumes were just soooo impressive and so complicated!! Ahh, great job, you guys!!!!

Indiana Jones and Junior
These guys were so awesome. They were really nice about how everyone in the world wanted to take their picture (because come on, of course we did). I love all of their props!!

Yay Bioshock!
These girls wanted a picture of Brittany and me in our Link and Dany costumes, and I was just so impressed with theirs that we needed to take one of them too. Look at the adorable Big Daddy doll that little sister has! Adorable, girls! Er... I mean, terrifying? Bioshock!

Dr Who Group! (Dr. Whoup?)
These three (that guy just jumped in the picture, haha) were super awesome! I love that their Rory is all Centurion'd out! 

JACE AND CHANDRA YOU GUYS
I was so excited to see them, they were so fabulous. I'd bee trying to get a good picture of them for a while so when we ran into them at lunch, I seized my opportunity. They were actually surprised I knew who they were, but HOW COULD I NOT MAGIC THE GATHERING IS THE BEST.

There were many more totally amazing cosplayers at the con, but I may need to crop myself out of a few pictures with them before I can post them online (my Vanille costume still has a long way to go, y'all). I'll post those pictures later :)

N





No comments:

Post a Comment